Great height for using with road trailers!
The AQ-19 showroom cart and service stand is by far the most popular model PWC stand! It is extremely heavy duty and attractive. The steel thickness, five-inch diameter casters, powder coat finish, and adjustable beveled beams set them apart from even the best competitive models. Mechanics have great access, trailer congestion is eliminated, and customers with double units are not inconvenienced.
Aquacart AQ-19 features:
- Universal design to fit all PWC
- Heavy-duty construction
- Fits up to 1,300 lb. PWC
- Great for display, service, and storage
- Separate double units
- 19" bunk height (great for trailers)
- 48" long bunks
- 28" wide caster bars
- Adjustable 14-20" bunk spacing
- The AQ-19 includes four-way swivel casters for ease of movement in tight spaces
- Standard 5 inch diameter casters to reduce rolling effort (6 in. casters available)
- 1800 lb. rating with optional 6 in. casters
- Caster wheel brakes are available to restrict unwanted movement
- Heavy duty rigid frames made of 2 in., 14 gauge steel tubing
- Pressure treated wood bunks covered with premium marine carpet (this provides maximum hull protection and allows cart to safely contact a trailer during transfer)
- Inside edges of the rails are beveled to reduce the carpet stress
- All models are professionally finished with powder coat, which is much more durable than conventional paint
- Standard finish is bright white. Other attractive colors are available on special orders (may not be in stock)
- All models are UPS shippable
Now with COLOR OPTIONS!!!!
Check out how to load an AQ-19 at
Read the AQ-19 review on
The AQ-19 is now available in an ALUMINUM option! The framework is 2" square, 6061 aircraft aluminum. Be sure to check the Aluminum frame box below for this option.