The 4-Play Transport Cart is one of the most popular and widely used PWC carts around the world! All 4-Play carts now come standard with the new HEAVY DUTY Black Wheel Series Rims & durable metallic bushings. The cart is designed strong with high weight capacity in mind and allows you to customize the cart the way YOU need it. So when the concrete ends and the turf begins, AQUACART beach transport carts blaze the trail! The 4-Play is feature-packed & priced right!
Aquacart 4-Play features:
- Non-corrosive composite rims (no rust) with replaceable high capacity metallic bushings
- Wide tires for sand and/or rough surfaces.
- It disassembles quickly and easily for compact storage **No Tools Required**
- The PWC can be easily loaded directly from land using the winch, or in the water floating the boat onto the cart
- They also work well transferring watercraft to and from trailers
- Standard 18x9.5 large tires for hard pack and (4) oversized 21x12 sand tire option is $78
- Transports personal watercraft across lawns, beaches, etc.
- Launch and re-load from land, water or trailer.
- 4-play moves "Heavyweights" over soft terrain with maximum ease
- Aluminum frame
- Lightweight and won't rust
- 12' long winch strap rated at 6,000 lbs.
- *NEW* Heavy Duty Composite rims- for salt water usage
- Stainless steel hardware
- Adjustable length from 95"-116" (with 4 Stroke Extension) to accomodate different PWC
- 45" overall width
- 22" height to the top of the bunks with the 21" sand tires
- Extra support reinforcements welded in to allow for the heaviest PWC's
- Polyethylene bunks for a smooth bunk surface (this won't attract sand from the beach)
- The slippery Polyethylene also makes it much easier to slide the watercraft onto the cart
- Rear of bunks are at 35degree angle for increased ease of loading the watercraft
- Vertical positive bow stop to ensure your PWC wont move around.
- Sealed axles to keep the sand & debree out!
- UPS shippable in (2) boxes
Watch a couple videos to show how easy it is to use the AquaCart 4-Play:
Click the photo link below to see the video of how easy it is!
How to load:
How to move by hand:
See what the Watercraft Journal had to say with their review:
If you have questions on the options below, click here for the accessories page link.