The low profile AQ-11 low profile stand is extremely heavy duty and attractive. It is offered in 3 different bunk widths. The standard cart is the wide version unless you check otherwise. The most popular is the wider bunk version 20" (for most sit down watercraft), narrow 14" bunk version (for deep V hull watercraft), or even 12" (for newer stand up watercraft ie-Superjet & SXR).
Aquacart AQ-11 Features:
- Low profile design
- Heavy-duty construction
- Fits PWC up to 1,300 lbs.
- Great for display, service, and storage
- Separate double units
- 11.5" Tall
- 48" long bunks
- 24" wide caster bars
- 20", 14" or 12" wide bunk spacing (measuring on center of board)
- Four-way swivel casters for ease of movement in tight spaces
- 5 inch diameter casters to reduce rolling effort (6 in. casters available.)
- 1800 lb. capacity with 6 in. casters.
- Caster wheel brakes are available to restrict unwanted movement. (available per pair)
- Heavy duty rigid frames made of 2" material
- 14 guage steel for indoor storage
- *Optional 6061 aluminum for outdoor storage*
- Pressure treated wood bunks covered with premium marine carpet. This provides maximum hull protection
- Inside edges of the rails are beveled to reduce carpet stress
- All models are UPS shippable
-Thanks for your help Rob... The new cart is very sturdy! Murphy B.
***Optional Aluminum version is great for outdoor storage!***